I am not a fool: Mahesh Babu


After two consecutive blockbusters Mahesh Babu is on cloud nine and he is confident that he’ll continue to do good films in future as well.
He also said that he is in the most crucial phase of his career. Mahesh surprised his fans by revealing that he stepped into the sets of Businessman without knowing the story line. "It is my blind faith in the manner in which Puri Jagan injects force and pace into his hero characters that made me trust him", he said.
When asked about RGV's comments comparing him to Amitab he said he doesn't read much into those. "It was good to hear RGV say that I am a better actor than Amitabh Bachchan; however, I will make a fool of myself if I truly believe what he said" quips Mahesh Babu.
Share this post :

Post a Comment

Test Sidebar

 
Support : Creating Website | Wapdaily Template | Wapdaily Template
Copyright © 2011. wapdaily - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Wapdaily Template
Proudly powered by Blogger
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips