Pawan's heroine slapping act revealed


Kriiti Kharbanda, who played second fiddle in Pawan Kalyan's Teenmaar, is currently shooting for KalyanRam's movie."It's my first 3D film. I am super excited. We have just begun shooting the first schedule; it's too early to talk about it now." she said .The movie is titled Om.
Kriti's next Tollywood release is the Manchu Manoj-starrer Mr Nokia, that is set to launch in the second half of February. From the promos, it looks like she's playing a newly-wed girl. "I can assure you it's not a relationship drama. My role is a big surprise. It's going to be my first power-packed performance. I don't think people will say I had very little screen time or dialogues after watching it," says Kriti, who found the role challenging.
She looks very calm and composed on and off the screen. Kriti reveals that sometimes she looses her cool. Recently she was involved in a brawl in which she slapped a guy."I slapped a guy in Bangalore and dragged him to the police station because he rammed into my car." she revealed." But I cool off just as easily. I am fine fifteen minutes later, but those few minutes can get me into a lot of trouble.Look, it just goes to show that's how passionately I love the things and people I care for" she finds excuses.
Share this post :

Post a Comment

Test Sidebar

 
Support : Creating Website | Wapdaily Template | Wapdaily Template
Copyright © 2011. wapdaily - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Wapdaily Template
Proudly powered by Blogger
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips